Transform the interior of your 1966 Mustang with a 6-Gauge Kit from Classic Dash! You'll receive an instrument bezel designed with six holes to accommodate the included AutoMeter Phantom Mechanical Gauges. The white-faced gauges pair nicely with a black, brushed aluminum or carbon fiber instrument bezel of your choice.
Features and Benefits:
- Direct-Fit Upgrade
- 5/32" UV-Resistant ABS Composite Instrument Bezel
- Black, Brushed Aluminum or Carbon Fiber Finish
- Six-Hole Design Perfectly Fits Included AutoMeter Mechanical Gauges
- Phantom Gauges with a Black Anodized Bezel and White LED Backlighting
- Bright White Gauge Face with Orange Pointers for Increased Visibility
- Perfect Modification for a Custom, High-End Look and Feel
The AutoMeter Phantom Mechanical Gauges provide accurate, reliable readings compared to your worn-out stock originals. Each gauge features an orange pointer and brilliant white LED backlighting, a modern luxury to your classic car. Thanks to the bright lighting, your instrument panel will be conveniently visible no matter the time of day. The corresponding instrument bezel is made of a UV-resistant ABS composite material for a long lifespan of good looks.
- UV-Resistant Instrument Bezel in a Finish of Your Choice
- Oil and Water Temperature Sending Units
- 3-3/8" Speedometer Gauge (160 MPH)
- 3-3/8" Tachometer Gauge (10,000 RPM)
- 2-1/16" Short Sweep Fuel Level Gauge
- 2-1/16" Short Sweep Oil Pressure Gauge
- 2-1/16" Short Sweep Water Temperature Gauge
- 2-1/16" Short Sweep Volt Gauge
Please Note: You'll need to purchase this new wiring harness (WHCD1) to complete your project. A speedometer sending unit for electronic gauges (HW1079) and bezel mounting hardware (F1057) are NOT included in this kit—must be purchased separately to complete installation.