Introduce modern functionality to your 1966 Mustang's interior with a 6-Gauge Kit from Classic Dash. The AutoMeter Cobalt Electric Gauges look great and provide accurate readings while a black, brushed aluminum or carbon fiber instrument bezel of your choice replaces the faded original.
Features and Benefits:
- Direct-Fit Upgrade for 1966 Mustangs
- UV-Resistant ABS Composite Instrument Bezel in a Custom Finish
- Six-Hole Design Accommodates The Included Autometer Electric Gauges
- Cobalt Blue LED Backlighting and Anodized Bezels
- LED Indicators for High Beams, Turn Signals and Parking Brake
- Perfect Modification for a Custom, High-End Look and Feel
The all-new instrument bezel is made of 5/32-inch UV-resistant ABS composite material for a long lifespan of good looks. It's designed with six different holes to perfectly accommodate the corresponding gauges. These include a speedometer and tachometer, as well as short sweep fuel level, oil pressure, water temp and volt gauges.
Each of the all-new gauges features cobalt blue backlighting for a high-end, custom look and feel. You'll also get a direct-fit plug-and-play wiring harness and new oil and water temperature sending units, meaning you'll have practically everything needed for install. You'll just need to grab a speedometer sending unit (HW1079) and mounting hardware (F1057) to complete the project.
- UV-Resistant Instrument Bezel in Your Choice of Finish
- Gauge Wiring Harness
- Oil and Water Temperature Sending Units
- Turn Signal, High Beam and Parking Brake LED Indicator Kit
- 3-3/8" Speedometer Gauge (160 MPH)
- 3-3/8" Tachometer Gauge (10,000 RPM)
- 2-1/16" Short Sweep Fuel Level Gauge
- 2-1/16" Short Sweep Oil Pressure Gauge
- 2-1/16" Short Sweep Water Temperature Gauge
- 2-1/16" Short Sweep Volt Gauge
Please Note: A speedometer sending unit for electronic gauges (HW1079) and bezel mounting hardware (F1057) are NOT included in this kit—must be purchased separately to complete installation.