This American-made Kit from Classic Dash includes six new gauges and an instrument bezel in your choice of finish: black, brushed aluminum or carbon fiber. The AutoMeter Sport Comp Mechanical Gauges look great with whichever bezel you choose, while allowing you to easily monitor your 1966 Mustang's performance.
Features and Benefits:
- Black Dials with Orange Pointers
- 5/32-Inch UV-Resistant ABS Composite Material
- Three Finishes: Black, Brushed Aluminum or Carbon Fiber
- Six-Hole Design to Fit Most Aftermarket Gauges
- Two 3-3/8" Holes
- Four 2-1/16" Holes
Classic Dash supplies everything needed to replace the stock gauge panel in your vintage Mustang. You'll receive six aftermarket gauges: a speedometer, tachometer, fuel level gauge, oil pressure gauge, water temperature gauge and volt gauge. It also includes two new oil and water temperature sending units. Each gauge has a bright anodized bezel. They feature black dials with white numbers and orange pointers. White LED lighting provides illumination after dark.
- Oil and Water Temperature Sending Units
- Bright Anodized Bezels
- 3-3/8" Speedometer up to 120 MPH
- 3-3/8" Tachometer up to 8,000 RPM
- 2-1/16" Fuel Level Gauge
- 2-1/16" Oil Pressure Gauge
- 2-1/16" Water Temperature Gauge
- 2-1/16" Volt Gauge
- Bezel mounting hardware (F1057) is not included and must be purchased separately.
- Does not include wiring harness (WHCD1). Wiring harness must be purchased separately.