If it's finally time to start thinking about updating the gauges inside your 1965 Mustang, than this Classic Dash 6-Gauge Kit with AutoMeter Ultra-Lite II Electric Gauges (61264101) should definitely be right up your alley! Go ahead and order yours now from CJ Pony Parts!
Features and Benefits:
- Direct-fit upgrade for all 1965 Mustangs
- Instrument bezel manufactured from 5/32" UV-resistant ABS composite in your choice of finish
- Features a 6-hole design to properly fit the included AutoMeter electric gauges
- Ultra-Lite II gauges feature bright anodized bezels with white dials and orange/black pointers
- Provides modern functionality with LED indicators for high beams, turn signals and parking brake
- Perfect modification for a custom, high-end look and feel
Over the years, the original gauges inside your classic pony's dash can start to malfunction or just begin to show their age. Classic Dash understands you want options when it comes time to overhaul those old gauges, and that's exactly why they developed this complete gauge and bezel kit! It features a high-quality ABS Composite instrument bezel in your choice of finish as well as six (6) all-new Ultra-Lite II electric gauges. Each of the superior-quality gauges feature a white face with black and orange needles so you can easily read them no matter the time, day or night. You'll need to grab some new mounting hardware (sold separately) when you place your order today with CJ's!
This Kit Includes:
- UV-resistant instrument bezel in your choice of finish
- Gauge wiring harness
- Oil pressure and water temperature sending units
- Turn signal, high beam and parking brake LED indicator kit
- 3-3/8" Speedometer gauge (160 MPH)
- 3-3/8" Tachometer gauge (10,000 RPM)
- 2-1/16" Short Sweep fuel level gauge
- 2-1/16" Short Sweep oil pressure gauge
- 2-1/16" Short Sweep water temperature gauge
- 2-1/16" Short Sweep volt gauge
Please Note: A speedometer sending unit for electronic gauges (HW1079) and bezel mounting hardware (F1057) are NOT included in this kit--must be purchased separately to complete installation.