Whether your stock gauges are showing signs of wear or they simply appear dated, a Classic Dash 6-Gauge Kit will provide a high-end look and bring your 1966 Mustang into the modern era. The assembly includes a UV-resistant instrument bezel in a black, brushed aluminum or brushed carbon fiber finish of your choice. The bezel surrounds six AutoMeter Silver Thunder Road Electric Gauges, creating a cohesive interior look.
Features and Benefits:
- Direct-Fit Upgrade
- Instrument Bezel Made of 5/32" UV-Resistant ABS Composite
- Black, Brushed Aluminum or Brushed Carbon Fiber Finish
- Six-Hole Design Accommodates the Included AutoMeter Electric Gauges
- Thunder Road Gauges with Bright Anodized Bezels and Silver Dials
- LED Indicators for High Beams, Turn Signals and Parking Brake
- Perfect Modification for a Custom, High-End Look and Feel
Classic Dash designed this gauge kit to be a direct-fit upgrade for your classic pony, so you'll get a custom look and feel without needing to complete extensive modifications for install. The included Thunder Road gauges feature a bright silver bezel, silver faces and orange and black needles so they'll be easy to read no matter the time of day. In addition, you'll love the modern capabilities that your stock gauges simply couldn't offer. The kit is conveniently equipped with LED indicators for high beams, turn signals and the parking brake.
- UV-Resistant Instrument Bezel in Your Choice of Finish
- Gauge Wiring Harness
- Oil Pressure and Water Temperature Sending Units
- 3-3/8" Speedometer Gauge (160 MPH)
- 3-3/8" Tachometer Gauge (10,000 RPM)
- 2-1/16" Short Sweep Fuel Level Gauge
- 2-1/16" Short Sweep Oil Pressure Gauge
- 2-1/16" Short Sweep Water Temperature Gauge
- 2-1/16" Short Sweep Volt Gauge
Please Note: You'll need to purchase this new wiring harness (WHCD1) to complete your project. A speedometer sending unit for electronic gauges (HW1079) and bezel mounting hardware (F1057) are NOT included in this kit—must be purchased separately to complete installation.