The set of short sweep gauges found within Classic Dash's 6-Gauge Kit are Autometer NV Gauges with a brilliant white face and familiar orange and black indicators. Your 1966 Mustang has a distinct instrument panel that deserves a custom touch to make the restoration your own. The classic construction features your choice of a black finish, brushed aluminum finish or carbon fiber finish that will certainly highlight the interior of your First Gen Mustang.
Features and Benefits:
- 5/32" UV-Resistant ABS Composite Instrument Bezel
- 6-Hole Design Fitted for Included AutoMeter Electric Gauges
- Bright Anodized NV Gauges with Green LED Backlighting
- Brilliant White Face with Orange and Black Pointers
- Modern Functionality with LED Indicators for High Beams, Turn Signals and Parking Brake
- Choice of Black, Brushed Aluminum or Carbon Fiber Finish
A durable ABS composite construction, your brand-new bezels are UV-resistant. This long-lasting construction adds modern-looking green LED backlighting, for excellent visibility day or night. Everything you need to complete the modification project comes with this assembly, including a new wiring harness, oil pressure and water temperature sending units, an LED indicator kit for the parking brake, high beams and turn signals and of course all of the new gauges!
- UV-resistant instrument bezel
- Gauge wiring harness
- Oil and Water temperature sending units
- Turn signal, high beam and parking brake LED indicator kit
- 3-3/8" Speedometer gauge (160 MPH)
- 3-3/8" Tachometer gauge (10,000 RPM)
- 2-1/16" Short Sweep fuel level gauge
- 2-1/16" Short Sweep oil pressure gauge
- 2-1/16" Short Sweep water temperature gauge
- 2-1/16" Short Sweep volt gauge
Please Note: A speedometer sending unit for electronic gauges (HW1079) and bezel mounting hardware (F1057) are NOT included in this kit--must be purchased separately for complete installation.