Clock your miles per hour and RPM range with a wide 3-3/8" face! The precision-cut holes for all your gauges are found in the Classic Dash 6-Gauge Kit. To push your 1966 Mustang restoration along, this kit features Ultra-Lite Electric Gauges made of 5/32" UV-resistant ABS composite. Included are the speedometer, tachometer, fuel level, oil pressure, water temperature and volt gauges all built to meet and exceed factory specifications. Additionally, you have the opportunity for a personal touch to your interior by selecting your choice of a black, brushed aluminum or carbon fiber instrument bezel.
Features and Benefits:
- 5/32” UV-Resistant ABS Composite
- (2) 3-3/8” Holes for Speedometer and Tach
- (4) 2-1/16” Holes for Fuel, Oil, Water Temp, and Volt
- Choice of Black, Brushed Aluminum or Carbon Fiber Finish
The included speedometer tops out a 160MPH while the tachometer ranges up to 10,000RPM. For clear visibility during day and nighttime use, these gauges feature modern white LED lighting, easy-to-read silver dials and high contrast orange pointers. The LED indicators you need for high-beam, turn signals and parking brake are also included.
- Gauge Wiring Harness
- Oil and Water Temp Sending Units
- Turn Signal, High Beam and Parking Brake LED Indicators Kit
- 3-3/8″ Speedometer, 160 MPH
- 3-3/8″ Tachometer, 10,000 RPM
- 2-1/16″ Short Sweep Fuel Level Gauge
- 2-1/16″ Short Sweep Oil Pressure Gauge
- 2-1/16″ Short Sweep Water Temperature Gauge
- 2-1/16″ Short Sweep Volt Gauge
Please Note: Speedometer sending unit for electronic gauges (see P/N: HW1079) and bezel mounting hardware (see P/N: F1057) are not included and must be purchased separately.