Replacing worn-out stock gauges gives you the opportunity to modernize your instrument panel. The Classic Dash 6-Gauge Kit with AutoMeter C2 Electric Gauges is an excellent choice. This direct-fit upgrade brings contemporary luxuries to your 1966 Mustang's interior in a custom package. Choose from multiple bezel finishes!
Features and Benefits:
- Direct-Fit Upgrade
- 5/32-Inch UV-resistant ABS Composite Material
- Three Instrument Bezel Finishes: Black, Brushed Aluminum or Carbon Fiber
- Six-Hole Design to Fit Included AutoMeter Electric Gauges
- White Dials with Orange and Black Pointers
- LED Indicators for High Beams, Turn Signals and Parking Brake
- Perfect Modification for a High-End Look and Feel
- Proudly Made in the USA!
Classic Dash has succeeded in developing a better-looking, more functional gauge set for your classic 'Stang. You'll get an all-new ABS composite instrument panel in your choice of finish: black, brushed aluminum or carbon fiber. You'll also receive six new gauges and a plug-and-play wiring harness. You'll absolutely love your upgraded C2 speedometer, tachometer, oil pressure, water temperature, volt and fuel level gauges with the white dials and contrasting orange and black needles. Surrounding each gauge is a bright anodized bezel for additional styling. This upgraded gauge kit is the perfect way to get a high-end, custom-looking gauge set for your Mustang.
- UV-Resistant Instrument Bezel in Your Choice of Finish
- Gauge Wiring Harness
- Oil and Water Temperature Sending Units
- Turn Signal, High Beam and Parking Brake LED Indicator Kit
- 3-3/8" Speedometer Gauge (160 MPH)
- 3-3/8" Tachometer Gauge (10,000 RPM)
- 2-1/16" Short Sweep Fuel Level Gauge
- 2-1/16" Short Sweep Oil Pressure Gauge
- 2-1/16" Short Sweep Water Temperature Gauge
- 2-1/16" Short Sweep Volt Gauge
Please Note: A speedometer sending unit for electronic gauges (HW1079) and bezel mounting hardware (F1057) are NOT included in this kit—must be purchased separately to complete installation.