Does your 1966 Mustang's interior lack the elegance and class you want from your vintage car? If you are on the hunt for a new interior upgrade, you can let this Classic Dash 6-Gauge Kit with White Sterling Gauges charm your passengers!
Features and Benefits:
- Direct fit upgrade
- Instrument bezel manufactured from 5/32" UV-resistant ABS composite in your choice of finish
- Features a 6-hole design to properly fit the included electric gauges
- Gauges feature anodized bezels with white LED backlighting
- Each gauge features a white and silver gauge face with contrasting black pointers for easy visibility
- Provides modern functionality with LED indicators for high beams, turn signals, and parking brake
- Perfect modification for a custom, high-end look and feel
- Proudly made in the USA!
This Classic Dash 6-Gauge Kit offers a chic set of White Sterling Gauges that use a simple and easy-to-read design! Each of these gauges features a white background with large black numbers and words for amazing contrast. Each pointer is also black with a bright red tip so you know exactly what your levels are at! This kit is constructed from 5/32" ABS composite that comes in your choice of finish: black, brushed aluminum, or carbon fiber. This construction and finish will stand up to damaging UV rays over years of use. With your order, you will also receive LED indicators for high beams, turn signals, and your parking brake. This kit is proudly made in the USA!
- UV-resistant instrument bezel in your choice of finish
- Gauge wiring harness
- Oil and Water temperature sending units
- Turn signal, high beam and parking brake LED indicator kit
- 3-3/8" Speedometer gauge (160 MPH)
- 3-3/8" Tachometer gauge (10,000 RPM)
- 2-1/16" Short Sweep fuel level gauge
- 2-1/16" Short Sweep oil pressure gauge
- 2-1/16" Short Sweep water temperature gauge
- 2-1/16" Short Sweep volt gauge
Please Note: A speedometer sending unit for electronic gauges (HW1079) and bezel mounting hardware (F1057) are NOT included in this kit--must be purchased separately to complete installation.
- 1966 Mustang