Freshen up your interior with six new AutoMeter Ultra-Lite II Electric Gauges featuring a crisp white dial with black and orange needles. The Classic Dash 6-Gauge Kit also includes an instrument bezel in a black, brushed aluminum or carbon fiber finish of your choice for a custom look in your 1966 Mustang.
Features and Benefits:
- Direct-Fit Upgrade
- 5/32" UV-Resistant ABS Composite Instrument Bezel
- Black, Brushed Aluminum or Carbon Fiber Finish
- Six-Hole Design Properly Fits The Included Autometer Electric Gauges
- Ultra-Lite II Gauges with Bright Anodized Bezels and White Dials
- LED Indicators for High Beams, Turn Signals and Parking Brake
- Perfect Modification for a Custom, High-End Look and Feel
While no Mustang enthusiast likes to see their gauges show signs of wear or provide faulty operation, this is an excellent opportunity to upgrade to a gauge kit with even better features. The included instrument bezel is made of UV-resistant ABS composite material and is available in several finishes for a unique, high-end look.
The six included gauges feature bright anodized bezels with a white face and black and orange needles, so they'll always be easy to read and will add a hint of modern style to your instrument panel as well. The kit comes with an all-new wiring harness and LED indicator kit, but you'll need to grab new mounting hardware (sold separately) from CJ's to complete your install!
- UV-Resistant Instrument Bezel in a Finish of Your Choice
- Gauge Wiring Harness
- Oil Pressure and Water Temperature Sending Units
- Turn Signal, High Beam and Parking Brake LED Indicator Kit
- 3-3/8" Speedometer Gauge (160 MPH)
- 3-3/8" Tachometer Gauge (10,000 RPM)
- 2-1/16" Short Sweep Fuel Level Gauge
- 2-1/16" Short Sweep Oil Pressure Gauge
- 2-1/16" Short Sweep Water Temperature Gauge
- 2-1/16" Short Sweep Volt Gauge
Please Note: A speedometer sending unit for electronic gauges (HW1079) and bezel mounting hardware (F1057) are NOT included in this kit—must be purchased separately to complete installation.