This Classic Dash 6-Gauge Kit offers several modern benefits that your 1966 Mustang's stock originals weren't capable of. The Black Sterling Electric Gauges offer round-the-clock visibility thanks to white LED backlighting and LED indicators. Plus, you're sure to admire the look of sporty, high-end gauges surrounded by a black, brushed aluminum or carbon fiber instrument bezel of your choice.
Features and Benefits:
- Direct-Fit Upgrade
- Black, Brushed Aluminum or Carbon Fiber Instrument Bezel
- Six-Hole Design Properly Fits The Included Autometer Electric Gauges
- Gauges with Black Anodized Bezels and White LED Backlighting
- Black and Silver Gauge Faces with Orange and Black Pointers
- LED Indicators for High Beams, Turn Signals and Parking Brake
- Perfect Modification for a High-End Look and Feel
The instrument bezel is made of a 5/32-inch UV-resistant ABS composite material that's perfectly suited to your six new electric gauges. Each of the gauges features a black and silver gauge face with white backlighting and a contrasting black and orange needle. The high contrast is visually appealing and makes your gauges easier to read. It won't take you long to fall in love with these American-made gauges and instrument bezel. Be sure to grab a new speedometer sending unit and mounting hardware (each sold separately) when you place your order!
- UV-Resistant Instrument Bezel in a Finish of Your Choice
- Gauge Wiring Harness
- Oil and Water Temperature Sending Units
- Turn Signal, High Beam and Parking Brake LED Indicator Kit
- 3-3/8" Speedometer Gauge (160 MPH)
- 3-3/8" Tachometer Gauge (10,000 RPM)
- 2-1/16" Short Sweep Fuel Level Gauge
- 2-1/16" Short Sweep Oil Pressure Gauge
- 2-1/16" Short Sweep Water Temperature Gauge
- 2-1/16" Short Sweep Volt Gauge
Please Note: A speedometer sending unit for electronic gauges (HW1079) and bezel mounting hardware (F1057) are NOT included in this kit—must be purchased separately to complete installation.