Need a safe and secure way of mounting your Accessport in a convenient location that’s not too far away? The COBB (8F2600) Accessport Mount is a solid mounting option among the few offered for the 2017-2020 F-150 Raptor. This mount will ensure that your Accessport remains in place, no matter what terrain you tear through or what sharp turns you take on.
Features & Benefits:
- 6mmx75mm Long Stainless Steel Socket Head Cap Screw
- Stainless Steel 6mm Washer
- Utilizes Stock 6mm Bolt Hole Location
- Located at Top Left of Steering Wheel
- Away from Air Vent, Cluster, and Windshield
- Marine Grade Aluminum Ball
- Double Socket Arm with Tightening Knob Secures both Ends over the 1” Balls
- High Strength Composite Adapter
This mounting solution is located at the front of the driver side grab handle bar, as it uses the stock 6mm bolt hole location. This makes it so the Accessport is in your line of sight over the top left of the steering wheel, but it doesn’t get in the way of the air vent, cluster, or windshield. The bolt itself is a 6mm by 75mm long stainless steel socket head cap screw, and comes with a stainless steel 6mm washer. The ball mounting to the handle bar is made from marine grade aluminum with an overmolded 1” rubber ball. A high strength composite double socket arm includes a tightening knob for locking in both ends over the 1” balls. A high strength composite adapter goes from the double socket arm to the Accessport holster. This adapter has an overmolded 1” rubber ball going to the ARKON dual T slot mount that is used by the Accessport.