During your 1987-1993 GT Mustang’s restoration, a classic fender paint job is an absolute necessity, but maintaining the integrity of the paint is just as important. Invest in a Colgan Custom 2-Piece Black Crush Vinyl Front End Cover without a Plate Opening to ensure your fender remains unscathed and show-ready long into the future. A 25-ounce black crush vinyl construction provides your Pony with a modern and unique look that is sure to be an eye-catching display at shows and on the street. A UV resistant topcoat reduces sun damage, such as fading and cracking, to ensure a long-lasting product that not only protects your Mustang, but looks good while doing it.
Features and Benefits:
- 25-Ounce Black Crush Vinyl Construction
- Aircraft Quality Shock Cord Installation
- Super-Soft Flannel Backing
- Vinyl Coated Hooks
- Padded Tabs
Double stitching and double padding at critical areas have been installed to prevent wear-and-tear that would normally happen at an accelerated rate. Multiple scratch-protections have been implemented in the design for this cover, including super-soft flannel backing, vinyl-coated hooks and padded tabs. All hooks are pre-bent and install easily without the need for tools or modifications of any kind. Your new cover features fog light openings and airfoils to ensure a comfortable ride without any night-time visibility issues. Both pieces are applied to your Pony with a super-strong aircraft quality shock cord to guarantee a tight grip.
- NOT designed for use with LX models, please see P/N: BRA128.
- A Carbon Fiber-Style Vinyl option of this same 2-Piece Front End Cover is also available, please see P/N: BRA130.
- Does NOT feature an opening for a front plate, if you are looking for a version of this cover with a license plate hole opening, please see P/N: BRA127.