If you are in the market for an advanced level of front-end protection for your 1987-1993 GT Mustang, then Colgan Custom is the way to go. Investing in a Colgan Custom 2-Piece Carbon Fiber Vinyl Front End Cover without a Plate Opening will save you the heartache of a scratched paint job or minor dents on your classic GT. A 25-ounce black carbon fiber embossed vinyl construction provides your Pony with a modern and unique look that is sure to be an eye-catching display at shows and on the street. A UV resistant topcoat reduces sun damage, such as fading and cracking, to ensure a long-lasting product that not only protects your Mustang, but looks good while doing it.
Features and Benefits:
- 25-Ounce Black Carbon Fiber Vinyl Construction
- Aircraft Quality Shock Cord Installation
- Super-Soft Flannel Backing
- Vinyl Coated Hooks
- Padded Tabs
Double stitching and double padding at critical areas have been installed to prevent wear-and-tear that would normally happen at an accelerated rate. Multiple scratch-protections have been implemented in the design for this cover, including a super-soft flannel backing, vinyl-coated hooks and padded tabs. All hooks are pre-bent and install easily without the need for tools or modifications of any kind. Your new cover features fog light openings and airfoils to ensure a comfortable ride without any night-time visibility issues. Both pieces are applied to your Pony with a super-strong aircraft quality shock cord to guarantee a tight grip.
- For a similar product designed for use with LX models, please see P/N: BRA132.
- A Black Crush Vinyl option of this same 2-Piece Front End Cover is also available, please see P/N: BRA126.
- Does NOT feature an opening for a front plate, if you are looking for a version of this cover with a license plate hole opening, please see P/N: BRA131.