This hydraulic flat tappet camshaft will fit Ford 351W V8 engines from 1969-1995.
Xtreme Energy camshafts are a best seller due to their excellent all-around performance in street applications. Increased responsiveness and more area under the curve are delivered due to quicker opening lobe profiles. More vacuum is created which allows a step up in duration for greater performance. COMP Cams roller rockers and matched valve springs work best with these camshafts. Other performance parts are recommended and sometimes required (intake manifold, headers, etc.) for optimum performance.
The Xtreme Energy XE254H camshaft is for E.F.I. Speed Density equipped cars and works with the stock computer. It provides very strong torque and excellent mileage with a good idle quality, perfect for those daily drivers.
- RPM Range: 1000 to 5200
- Valve Timing: 0.006
- Lobe separation (degrees): 114
- Intake Centerline (degrees): 110
- Valve Lash: Hydraulic
- Duration: Intake 254/Exhaust 258
- Duration @ .050" Lift: Intake 210/Exhaust 214
- Valve Lift: Intake 0.478/Exhaust 0.485
- Lobe Lift: Intake 0.299/Exhaust 0.303"