Weatherstrips have a tendency to crack and become brittle over time, which can leave the interior of your beloved convertible to the mercy of the elements. Old rubber is susceptible, but also just plain ugly. CJ Pony Parts offers the correct, brand-new set of Convertible Top Weatherstrips for your 1965-1968 Convertible Mustang. The Convertible Top Weatherstrip Kit is a convenient 5-piece set that includes the top header, center rail and side rail weatherstrips for a total replacement.
Features and Benefits:
- Factory-Style Direct-Fit Replacement Parts
- Compression-Molded Rubber Material
- Rigid Steel Insert with Glued Corners
- Welded-on Weatherstrip Mounting Studs
- Reseals the Convertible Top
- Convenient 5-piece Kit
*Welded-on mounting studs may vary in size from the original weatherstrip.
- (1) Convertible top header weatherstrip
- (2) Center rail weatherstrips for the driver and passenger side
- (2) Side rail weatherstrips for the driver and passenger side
Each of the factory-style compression-molded rubber weatherstrips contains steel inserts with a glued corner to retain rigidity over the years. Additionally, the welded-on mounting studs are included to install on the convertible top frame.
Please Note: Installation hardware (tube nuts p/n: HW1647 and washers) are sold separately.