Dougs Long Tube Headers Raw Steel For Mustang II Suspension 5.0L Coyote Swap 1965-1973
- 16-Gauge Steel
- Mandrel-Bent 1-3/4" Tubing
- Machined 3/8" Thick Flange
- 3" Collector
Dougs Raw Steel Long Tube Headers for all 1965, 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972 and 1973 Mustangs with a 5.0L Coyote Engine Swap and Mustang II Suspension.
Need some long tube headers to go with your 5.0L Coyote engine swap? These all-new raw steel long tube headers from Doug's Headers should be your only choice. Doug's long tube headers are specifically designed to fit the 5.0L Coyote engine when swapped into a 1965-1973 Mustang with a Mustang II style suspension.
Features and Benefits:
- Uncoated Raw Steel Finish
- CNC Mandrel-Bent 1-3/4" Tubing Provides Accurate Fit & Better Flow
- Heavy 16-Gauge Tubing for Longer Life
- Machined 3/8" Thick Flanges Prevent Warping
- Precision-Formed 3" Collectors Reduce Back Pressure
- Stitch Welded Ports for Added Strength
- Machined Sealing Bead Eliminates Leaks
- Includes All Necessary Hardware
- Fits Manual and Automatic Transmission
These performance headers are constructed from CNC Mandrel-bent 16-gauge, 1-3/4" tubing and have 3/8" thick machined flanges with precision formed 3" long transition collectors. They feature a stainless steel V-band clamp system that provides these headers with a high quality appearance and reliable function that many have come to expect from Doug's Headers. The raw steel headers are pre-polished to remove scratches and left uncoated for individual customizing.
Doug's long tube headers come complete with reducers, 1100 degree rated gaskets, specially designed header bolts and washers, as well as the correct 02 sensor extensions. These headers have everything you need to get the job done right.
- 1960-1965 Ford Falcons
- 1966-1967 Ford Fairlanes
- 1967-1968 Mercury Cougars
Please Note: Will fit TCI, Heidt's or similar Mustang II style front suspension conversion.
*These headers are not legal for street or off-highway use in California or in states that have adopted California Emissions Regulations and are only intended for closed course competition use.
Doug's Headers has long been recognized of as one of the premiere exhaust header manufacturers in the performance industry and CJ Pony Parts is proud to offer their products to you.
Order a set of Doug's Raw Steel Long Tube Headers for your 1965, 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972 or 1973 Mustang with a 5.0L Coyote Engine Swap and Mustang II Suspension from CJ Pony Parts today!
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning
Only for use on pre-pollution controlled vehicles: This product can be used on vehicles that were manufactured before emissions control regulations were imposed. Pre-pollution vehicles are defined as:
- 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California certified vehicles
- 1967 and older U.S. manufactured federally certified vehicles