The emblems on your 1965-1966 Mustang are truly the finishing touches to your classic pony car. However, over the years, they can often fade, lose their shine or fall off unexpectedly. You might not even have some of the original, pin-on-style hardware pieces to reattach your emblems. Luckily, CJ Pony Parts caries a fantastic, reproduction set of Pin-On Emblems for 1965-1966 Convertible and Coupe Mustangs with a 289 Engine. Replace some or all of your exterior emblems, restoring your classic pony to its full glory.
Features and Benefits:
- High-Quality Reproduction Kit
- Full Set of Emblems for the Exterior of your Mustang
- OEM-Style Parts
- Pin-On Attachment
- Includes all Necessary Mounting Hardware
- Includes (3) Emblems for Driver Side and (3) Emblems for Passenger Side
- (1) Emblem for the Front Hood
- Direct-Fit Replacements, Easy Installation
This complete, high-quality set of reproduction, pin-on emblems includes (2) running-horse fender emblems for the driver and passenger side, (2) “Mustang” fender emblems for the driver and passenger side, (2) “289” fender emblems for the driver and passenger side, (1) “Ford” (4)-piece hood individual letter set and a (24)-piece set of small-tube nuts. This kit includes replacements for all the exterior emblems that came factory with your 1965-1966 Mustang convertible or coupe with a 289 engine.
- (2) Running-horse fender emblems
- (2) "Mustang" fender emblems
- (2) “289” Fender emblems
- (1) “Ford” hood individual letter (4)-piece set
- (24)-Piece set of pin-on-style, small-tube nuts
These direct-fit replacement pieces pin-on easily to any 1965-1966 Mustang coupe or convertible with a 289 engine. Simply remove the remaining original emblems and replace them with these brand-new reproductions.