Ford Output Shaft Seal Mustang With 4R70W/ 4R75W Transmission 1996-2004
- Made of Rubber and Metal
- Factory Ford Part
- Creates a Tight Seal
- Prevents Leaks
Ford Output Shaft Seal for 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003 and 2004 Mustangs with a 4R70W or 4R75W Transmission.
Has the rubber from your original output shaft seal become brittle, causing transmission fluid to leak from your tail shaft? If so, Ford's Output Shaft Seal (7W7Z-7052-A) is a factory solution for your 1996-2004 Mustang with a 4R70W or 4R75W Transmission.
Features and Benefits:
- Fits 1996-2004 Mustangs with a 4R70W and 4R75W Transmission
- OEM Ford Part
- Metal and Rubber Construction
- Simple Installation
- One-Piece Design
- Prevents Transmission Leaks
The Ford Output Shaft Seal is constructed of high-quality rubber and metal. It will need to be pressed into the Automatic Transmission Tail Shaft Seal, providing a tight seal around the Driveshaft Yoke and the Transmission Tail Shaft. Since the Output Shaft Seal is coming from Ford, the Fit and Finish are ideal for your 1996-2004 Mustang.
- 1996-2004 GT Mustangs with a 4R70W Transmission
- 1996-2004 V6 Mustangs with a 4R70W Transmission
- 2003-2004 Mach 1 Mustangs with a 4R75W Transmission
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning