If you're looking to lighten the load on the front of your 1985-1993 Mustang, then it's time for you to take a closer look at this Air Conditioner Eliminator Kit from Ford Performance, available today from CJ Pony Parts!
Features and Benefits:
- Allows You to Remove Unwanted Front-End Weight Without Changing All of Your Pulleys and Brackets
- Moves the Power Steering Pump to Where the Air Conditioner Compressor Was
- Improves Rear Weight Transfer and Reduces Elapsed Times
- Improves Performance and Reliability Above Your Factory Components in Performance Applications
- Includes the Same Hardware and Parts Used on a Mustang without Factory Air Conditioning
- Easy Bolt-On Components
This Ford Performance M-8511-A50 Air Conditioner Eliminator Kit lets you remove your Mustang's unwanted front-end weight without having to change all of your pulleys and brackets. It'll allow you to move your power steering pump to where your air conditioner compressor used to be. The end results? Improved rear weight transfer, reduced elapsed times at the track and improved performance and reliability over your factory components in performance applications! The kit includes the same hardware and parts that are used on a Mustang without factory air conditioning.
Tech Tip: The provided aluminum bracket attaches to the head, and the steel bracket attaches to the water pump studs.
*The air conditioner eliminator kit requires a new serpentine belt (not included). With the smog pump still equipped, it requires an 84.23" belt.