Front/ Rear Brake Upgrade Kit Cobra-Style Red Powder Coated Mustang GT/ V6 1999-2004
- Stainless Steel Brake Lines
- Direct-Fit Calipers
- Front and Rear Brake Pads
- Improved Stopping Power
Red Powder Coated Cobra-Style Front and Rear Brake Upgrade Kit for 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003 and 2004 GT and V6 Mustangs.
This Cobra-Style Upgrade Kit is absolutely packed with the front and rear brake components needed to achieve a quicker braking response and firmer pedal feel! Whether you drive a 1999-2004 GT or V6 Mustang, you'll be impressed with your new-found stopping power and the visual appeal of red powder-coated calipers peeking out from behind your wheels.
Features and Benefits:
- Pressure-Tested and thoroughly Inspected for Quality and Safety
- Includes All-New Bleeder Screws, Hardware & Pins
- High-Temperature EPDM Rubber for Extended Life
- Silicone Lubrication for Smoother Operation
- Improved Braking and Firmer Brake Pedal Feel
- Long-Lasting Pad Life
- Very Quiet, Low Noise
- Improved Stopping Distances
- Minimal fade under higher temps
- Increased Diameter Over Stock Brakes
- Clear Urethane Covering Protects the Stainless Steel Braid
- Quicker Braking Response
- Easier Brake Modulation
- Fits 1999-2004 GT/V6 Mustangs
*Does not fit Cobra/Cobra R models.
- (2) Cobra Front Brake Calipers
- (2) Rear Brake Calipers
- (2) Rear Caliper Relocation Brackets
- (2) Anti-Moan Brackets
- (1) Front Maximum Motorsports Stainless Steel Hose Set
- (1) Rear Maximum Motorsports Stainless Steel Hose Set
- (2) Rear Dust Shields
- (1) Set Of Front Hawk Performance HPS-5.0 Brake Pads
- (1) Set Of Rear Hawk Performance HPS-5.0 Brake Pads
- (2) Front Brake Line Retainer Clip
- (2) Plain Cobra 13” Front Brake Rotors
- (2) Plain Cobra 11.65” Rear Brake Rotors
- Necessary Hardware
The included calipers are direct-fit replacements that bolt directly in place of the factory originals. The calipers and their corresponding brackets are remanufactured in the USA and treated to a high-temperature red powder-coating. The calipers use all-new premium boots and seals, as well as caliper pins with high-temperature silicone lubricant for long life.
Also included are front and rear Hawk Performance HPS-5.0 Brake Pads designed for the ultimate braking performance without compromising your ABS. The brake pads feature an impressive Ferro-Carbon compound that blends the safety and quality of aerospace design with the signature braking technology of motorsports. The brake pads also feature street-friendly characteristics for the best driving experience.
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning