OE calipers not meeting your standards? Want an easy way to improve your stopping power? Ford designed these calipers as bolt-on upgrades for the SN95 Cobra, and now they'll make great additions to your V6 or GT Mustang too.
Features and Benefits:
- Fits 1994-2004 Mustang
- Fits Cobra, GT, and V6 models
- high-heat powder coated
- pressure tested and thoroughly inspected for quality and safety
- Includes all new bleeder screws, hardware & pins
- High temperature EPDM rubber for extended life
- Silicone lubrication provides smoother operation
Looking to upgrade the brakes on your pony? Look no further, these direct fit replacement calipers are just what you need. These calipers are a direct fit and add stopping power to your pony. These calipers bolt directly in place of the stock calipers, and look and perform great behind any wheel.
The calipers and brackets are remanufactured in America and treated to a high-temperature red powder-coating. All new premium boots and seals are used, along with high-temperature silicone lubricant on the caliper pins for long life.
- front calipers are a direct fit replacement for 94-04 Mustang Cobra models. Be sure to use the appropriate banjo bolt for your hose and caliper.
- When using these front calipers on a 94-04 GT or V6, you will need Cobra specific brake hoses and Cobra specific 13" front rotors.
- Requires use of 17” wheels
- These rear calipers work for 94-04 GT and V6 retaining the GT/ V6 rotor and axle flange bracket.
- If using these calipers to upgrade a GT/V6 to 11.65" Cobra rotors, you will need the Cobra specific axle flange bracket. This bracket is available new in kit # M2300M, or you will have to source them used individually.