Changing your 1966-1973 Mustang's fuel filter on a regular basis is an important way to help maintain the engine. Make sure you keep up with this task by ordering this new Fuel Filter from CJ Pony Parts!
Features and Benefits:
- Standard replacement fuel filter
- 3/8" inlet and 1/4" threaded outlet
- Includes 2" section of 3/8" rubber hose
- Includes two (2) spring clamps
This Fuel Filter is meant to be used on 1966-1973 Mustangs that have a 6-cylinder or small block V8 engine. It's a standard replacement fuel filter that has a 3/8" inlet with a 1/4" threaded outlet. You'll also get a 2" section of a 3/8" rubber hose and 2 spring clamps with your order. Replacing your current filter with this one will help relieve the engine of clogs and grime, preventing it from working to hard to compensate for power. This will also prevent your Mustang from burning too much fuel.
- 1966-1973 Mustang 6-Cylinder
- 1966-1973 Mustang Small Block V8