Fuel Injection Fuel Tank Assembly Mustang 1970
- Matches Original Specs
- 100% New
- Pressure Tested Under Water
- 32-5/8 x 24-1/2 x 9-3/4
Fuel Injection Fuel Tank Assembly for 1970 Mustangs.
Constructed of 100% new materials, this drop-in tank delivers exceptional form, fit and function, all while remaining faithful to the original details and specs. The Fuel Injection Fuel Tank Assembly is an OE-style model designed to meet or exceed the manufacturer's specifications. Plus, it's CAD designed, so your 1970 Mustang will receive the advantage of modern technology and total design integrity.
Features and Benefits:
- Faithful to the Original Details
- American-Made Specially Coated Ni-Tern LT35 Steel
- Original Mounting Strap Depressions
- Square and Round Welds Match Original Specs
- No Logo or Product Numbers Used
- Designed Using CAD Technology
- Quality Assurance Tested
Along with the turnkey fuel tank, you'll receive a sender assembly, completely installed for your convenience. During production, every measure is taken to ensure that this plug-and-play fuel tank meets your standards of excellence. It is manufactured on an exclusive production line operated by specially trained personnel, pressure tested underwater and visually inspected prior to packaging.
- Size: 32-5/8 x 24-1/2 x 9-3/4
- Capacity: US Gallon 22.0 / Liter 83.0
- Strap Set: Not Included
- Flow Rate: 68 gph -77 gph; Pressure 58 PSI
- W/ Drain Plug, W/ Pan in Tank, Classic Injection
- Fuel Level Sending Unit Resistance: 75-10 Ohm
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning