"Keep it original" with this Classic Injection Fuel Tank. These EFI fuel tanks appear factory-stock, but have an internal electric pump to feed EFI setups. These are a drop-in fit for easy installation. Your Mustang will look original but benefit from modern technology.
Features and Benefits:
- Original Details Respected
- American Made Product
- Made From LT35 Steel
- Coated To Resist Corrosion
- OE Style Welds And Design
- No Logos Or Product Numbers
- CAD Designed For Perfect Fit
- Plug And Play Installation
- 68-77 GPH Fuel Flow
- Internal Baffling Keeps Fuel Pump Fed
- Quality Assurance Tested
- Convenient Drain Plug
Original details and dimensions are respected to the letter, so passers-by or car show spectators won't notice anything. These tanks are American made from Ni-Tern LT35 Steel, specifically coated for gas tank use. Square and round welds will match original tanks, and no logo or product numbers are used. They're CAD designed for precise construction.
These turn-key fuel tanks arrive with a completely assembled and installed fuel sending unit. These tanks are plug and play, manufactured on an exclusive production line by specially trained personnel. Total quality control is maintained at all production levels and every tank is underwater pressure tested, to further ensure quality.
- Size: 32-5/8 x 24-1/2 x 8
- Capacity: US GALLON 16.0 / LITER 61.0
- Internal Baffling: YES
- Flow Rate: 68 -77 GPH, Pressure 58 PSI
- W/ DRAIN PLUG, W/ PAN IN TANK
- Fuel Level Sending Unit Resistance: 75-10 Ohm
Please Note: Fuel tank mounting hardware not included.