Step up your braking game with a pair of Hawk Performance Talon Front Brake Rotors (HKC4896.712B) and a set of Front HPS 5.0 Brake Pads, the ultimate front brake upgrade for your 2013-2014 Focus ST! You'll enjoy a new level of stopping power with shorter stopping distances and noise-free performance.
Features and Benefits:
- G3000 Metallurgy Automotive Casting Material
- Validated Design and Performance Through Dynamometer Testing
- Salt-Spray Tested Per ISO-9227, Exceeding 240 Hour Requirement
- Magni Coating Barrier for Easy Bed-In that Resists Galling
- Manufactured in ISO Certified Facilities in North America
- Resistant to Brake Fade
- More Responsive and Durable with Stable Friction Output
- Complete Front Set for Driver and Passenger Sides
- Improved Pedal Feel and Minimal Brake Fade
- Increased Stopping Power that's Gentle on Rotors
- Virtually Noise-Free with High Friction Hot or Cold
The Talon Front Brake Rotors are built to OE specs, weights and production processes, meaning they can be installed effortlessly with zero modifications. They feature a patented DTC curved slot design, and they're finished in a Magni coating for rust and corrosion resistance, along with an easy bed-in process. Hawk Performance balances the rotors with CNC programmed, precision milled slots for reduced harmonic resonance issues and a cleaner brake pad surface. Thanks to a cross-drilled design, you can take advantage of better thermal efficiency, heat dissipation, strength and braking in wet weather.
- 2013-2014 Focus ST
Meanwhile, the HPS (High Performance Street) 5.0 Brake Pads serve not merely as a replacement for the current HPS product, but as an upgrade that allows you to push your Focus ST past its limits with a unique driving feel. These Brake Pads are made with a Ferro-Carbon compound that blends the safety and innovation of aerospace design with the braking technology of motorsports. Street car friendly characteristics and better performance under heavy braking conditions will be all yours for the taking. The HPS 5.0. premium replacement pad minimizes noise while maintaining a low level of brake dust for extended part life.
Tech Tip: Hawk Performance burnishes its brake pads as a final step in the factory, but all brake pads have to be bedded-in with the rotors (new or used) that they will be used against. Properly bedding-in new brake pads results in a transfer film being generated at the pad and rotor interface to maximize brake performance.
Please Note: The rotors included in this kit will NOT work with Focus STs built after April 1, 2014. Those STs have larger 13.2” (335mm) rotors.