Hawk Performance Front Brake Rotor Talon Pair With HPS Brake Pad Kit Focus ST 2013-3/31/2014
- High Performance Street Pads
- Talon Slotted Rotors
- Increases Stopping Power
- Increases Rotor Life
Pair of Hawk Performance Talon Front Brake Rotors with an HPS Brake Pad Kit for 2013-2014 Focus STs Built Before March 31st, 2014.
If you’re looking to perform a brake system upgrade on your 2013-2014 Focus ST Built Before March 31st, 2014, this Pair of Hawk Performance HKC4896.712F Talon Front Brake Rotors with an HPS Brake Pad Kit is a great place to start. This kit will give you everything you need to significantly upgrade the braking performance and stopping power for the front portion of the braking system on your Focus ST.
- Pair of Hawk Performance Talon Front Brake Rotors (P/N: HTC4896)
- Set of Hawk Performance HPS (High-Performance Street) Front Brake Pads (P/N: HB712F.680)
Featuring Hawk Performance’s proprietary DTC curved slot and cross drill designs your new brake rotors produce optimized thermal efficiency, heat dissipation and strength while boosting wet braking performance. ISO certified facilities in North America perform the engineering, machining, finishing and coating. G3000 metallurgy with superior automotive casting material is applied. The applied designs and the enhanced braking performance are put through extensive dynamometer and salt spray testing. These rotors significantly reduce harmonic resonance, ensure a clean brake pad surface and will keep braking debris away for the wheel once your installation is completed. To ensure the corrosion resistance can stand the tests of time a Magni Coated barrier is applied to wrap up the production phase.
Brake Rotor Features and Benefits:
- Engineered, machined, finished and coated in ISO certified facilities in North America
- G3000 metallurgy - superior automotive casting material
- Validated design and performance characteristics through extensive dynamometer testing
- All rotors are balanced with CNC programmed, precision milled slots
- Significantly reduces harmonic resonance issues
- Maintains a clean pad surface
- Expels debris away from wheel
- Salt-spray tested per ISO-9227 in excess of the 240 hours requirement
- Proven cross-drilled design optimizes thermal efficiency, heat dissipation and strength while improving wet braking
- Magni coating barrier applied that maintains superior corrosion resistance
- Ensures quick and easy bed-in that resists galling
- Made in the USA
Hawk Performance’s HPS Disc Brake Pads are designed for increased stopping power on street legal vehicles. With this set of new brake pads, you get a higher friction coefficient along with increased resistance to brake fade. This set of HPS front brake pads has a compound that yields 20-40% more stopping power while producing less brake dust. A unique Ferro-Carbon compound is used to give these pads the ability to function properly under any brake applications.
Brake Pad Features and Benefits:
- High friction and torque while hot or cold
- Increased stopping power
- Gentle on rotors
- Ferro-Carbon compound
- Extended pad life
- Low dust creation
- Virtually noise-free
- Made in the USA
Please Note: The rotors included in this kit will NOT work with Focus STs built after April 1, 2014. Those STs have a larger 13.2” (335mm) rotors.
Tech Tip: Hawk Performance burnishes its brake pads as a final step in the factory, but all brake pads have to be bedded-in with the new rotors that they will be used with. Properly bedding-in new brake pads results in a transfer film being generated at the pad and rotor interface to maximize brake performance.
Hawk Performance specializes in producing the most durable, reliable brake products that are able to improve the stopping power on your Ford vehicle, both early and late models. By upgrading your Ford's brakes with Hawk Performance products, you will give your early or late model car, truck or SUV greater stopping power, minimal brake dust development and a reduction in brake noise.
Order this Pair of Hawk Performance HKC4896.712F Talon Front Brake Rotors with an HPS Brake Pad Kit for your 2013 or 2014 Focus ST Built Before March 31st, 2014 today from CJ Pony Parts.
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning