Hawk Performance Rear Brake Rotor Talon Pair With PC Brake Pad Kit Focus ST 2013-2018
- Talon Slotted Rotors
- Performance Ceramic Pads
- Increases Stopping Power
- Increases Rotor Life
Pair of Hawk Performance Talon Rear Brake Rotors with an PC Brake Pad Kit for 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 and 2018 Focus STs.
If you’re looking into ways to increase the brake performance on your 2013-2018 Focus ST while reducing the brake dust that litters your wheels, this Pair of Hawk Performance HKC4280.478Z Talon Rear Brake Rotors with a PC Brake Pad Kit is the end of your quest. This kit will fully replaces the factory brake rotors and pads on your Focus ST with one easy to buy kit.
- Pair of Hawk Performance Talon Rear Brake Rotors (P/N: HTC4280)
- Set of Hawk Performance PC (Performance Ceramic) Rear Brake Pads (P/N: HB478Z.605)
Manufactured using Hawk Performance’s proprietary DTC curved slot and cross drill designs, these aftermarket brake rotors produce optimized thermal efficiency, heat dissipation and strength along with improving brake performance in wet conditions. The required engineering, machining, finishing and coating take place within North American ISO certified facilities. During the production phase G3000 metallurgy with superior automotive casting material is utilized. To verify these brake system components are up to the harsh environment in which they reside, extensive dynamometer and salt spray testing is performed. Once the hassle free installation is complete, these brake rotors will reduce harmonic resonance and ensure a clean brake pad while ensuring brake debris stays off of your wheel. The Magni Coated barrier repels rust and corrosion.
Brake Rotor Features and Benefits:
- Engineered, machined, finished and coated in ISO certified facilities in North America
- G3000 metallurgy - superior automotive casting material
- Validated design and performance characteristics through extensive dynamometer testing
- All rotors are balanced with CNC programmed, precision milled slots
- Significantly reduces harmonic resonance issues
- Maintains a clean pad surface
- Expels debris away from wheel
- Salt-spray tested per ISO-9227 in excess of the 240 hours requirement
- Proven cross-drilled design optimizes thermal efficiency, heat dissipation and strength while improving wet braking
- Magni coating barrier applied that maintains superior corrosion resistance
- Ensures quick and easy bed-in that resists galling
- Made in the USA
Permitting your ABS system to work more effectively, the ceramic formula applied to these brake pads has a linear friction profile. The ultra high-quality performance ceramic will produce a much quieter, ultra-low dust creating, super low noise brake pad through the NVH reducing engineering and design. In addition to providing significantly increased stopping power, these Brake Pads provide for steady consistent friction output and contact that will create less dust. This rotor-friendly pad increase the life of your brake system components.
Brake Pad Features and Benefits:
- Increases stopping power
- Extremely quiet
- Increases rotor life
- Extended pad life
- Ultra-low dust creation
- Stable friction output
- Engineered to reduce brake NVH
- Made in the USA
Tech Tip: Hawk Performance burnishes its brake pads as a final step in the factory, but all brake pads have to be bedded-in with the new rotors that they will be used with. Properly bedding-in new brake pads results in a transfer film being generated at the pad and rotor interface to maximize brake performance.
Hawk Performance specializes in producing the most durable, reliable brake products that are able to improve the stopping power on your Ford vehicle, both early and late models. By upgrading your Ford's brakes with Hawk Performance products, you will give your early or late model car, truck or SUV greater stopping power, minimal brake dust development and a reduction in brake noise.
Order this Pair of Hawk Performance HKC4280.478Z Talon Rear Brake Rotors with a PC Brake Pad Kit for your 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 or 2018 Focus ST today from CJ Pony Parts.