Hawk Performance Front Brake Rotor Talon Pair Focus ST 2013-3/31/2014
- Complete Front Set
- Proven Cross-Drilled Design
- Superior G3000 Metallurgy
- Increased Stopping Power
Pair of Hawk Performance Talon Front Brake Rotors for 2013 and 2014 Focus STs Built Before March 31st 2014.
If you’re looking to improve the performance, stopping power and reliability of the braking system in your 2013-2014 Focus ST built before March 31st 2014, this Pair of Hawk Performance HTC4896 Talon Front Brake Rotors are a great way to go. These brake rotors are specifically designed to outperform the factory brakes on your Focus ST!
Features and Benefits:
- G3000 metallurgy - superior automotive casting material
- Validated design and performance through dynamometer testing
- All rotors are balanced with CNC programmed, precision milled slots
- Significantly reduces harmonic resonance issues
- Maintains a clean pad surface
- Expels debris away from wheel
- Salt-spray tested per ISO-9227 in excess of the 240 hours requirement
- Magni coating barrier applied that maintains superior corrosion resistance
- Ensures quick and easy bed-in that resists galling
Engineered, machined, finished and coated in North American ISO certified facilities, these brake rotors utilize Hawk Performance’s proprietary DTC curved slot and cross drill designs for optimized thermal efficiency, heat dissipation and strength while improving wet braking. Superior automotive casting material is used for the G3000 metallurgy. Said designs and the performance produced are validated through extensive dynamometer and salt spray testing. With these rotors applied to your Focus ST you’ll have significantly reduced harmonic resonance, a clean brake pad surface and your braking debris will be expelled away from your wheel. To ensure the corrosion resistance lasts a Magni Coated barrier is applied at the end of the production phase.
*Sold as a Pair.
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning