Are the wheels on your 2013-2018 Focus ST constantly covered in brake dust? Are you letting all of your neighbors know when you get home as you screech to a halt in your driveway? If so, your braking system is in need of some upgrading and this Pair of Hawk Performance HTC4280 Talon Rear Brake Rotors are the perfect parts to give you the braking performance and stopping power you’re looking for.
Features and Benefits:
- G3000 metallurgy - superior automotive casting material
- Validated design and performance through dynamometer testing
- All rotors are balanced with CNC programmed, precision milled slots
- Significantly reduces harmonic resonance issues
- Maintains a clean pad surface
- Expels debris away from wheel
- Salt-spray tested per ISO-9227 in excess of the 240 hours requirement
- Magni coating barrier applied that maintains superior corrosion resistance
- Ensures quick and easy bed-in that resists galling
Your new brake rotors utilize Hawk Performance’s proprietary DTC curved slot and cross drill designs for optimized thermal efficiency, heat dissipation and strength while improving wet braking. They are engineered, machined, finished and coated in ISO certified facilities in North America. G3000 metallurgy using superior automotive casting material is utilized in the production phase. The applied designs and the performance produced are validated through extensive dynamometer and salt spray testing. You’ll have significantly reduced harmonic resonance, a clean brake pad surface and your braking debris will be expelled away from your wheel with these rotors applied to your Focus ST. A Magni Coated barrier is applied at the end of the production phase to ensure the corrosion resistance can stand the tests of time.
*Sold as a Pair.