Hawk Performance Rear Brake Rotor Talon Pair With HPS-5.0 Brake Pad Kit Focus ST 2013-2018
- Talon Slotted Rotors
- Hps 5.0 Compound
- Increased Stopping Power
- Improved Pedal Feel
Pair of Hawk Performance Talon Rear Brake Rotors with an HPS-5.0 Brake Pad Kit for 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 and 2018 Focus STs.
Now that you’ve replaced and upgraded the brake rotors and pads on the front of your 2013-2018 Focus ST, the time has come to start looking into rear brake upgrades and this Pair of Hawk Performance HKC4280.478B Talon Rear Brake Rotors with an HPS-5.0 Brake Pad Kit contains all the parts you need. With this rotor and pad kit applied to your Focus ST you’ll get the improved brake performance and stopping power you’re looking for.
- Pair of Hawk Performance Talon Rear Brake Rotors (P/N: HTC4280)
- Set of Hawk Performance HPS-5.0 (High-Performance Street 5.0) Rear Brake Pads (P/N: HB478B.605)
Developed using Hawk Performance’s proprietary DTC curved slot and cross drill designs, your new brake rotors yield optimized thermal efficiency, heat dissipation and strength along with improving brake performance in wet conditions. The required engineering, machining, finishing and coating are all performed in ISO certified facilities in North America. G3000 metallurgy using superior automotive casting material is utilized during the production phase. Extensive dynamometer and salt spray testing is performed to confirm these components are up to the harsh environment in which they reside. Once installed, these brake rotors will reduce harmonic resonance and ensure a clean brake pad while keeping brake debris away for the wheel. To repel rust and corrosion a Magni Coated barrier is applied.
Brake Rotor Features and Benefits:
- Engineered, machined, finished and coated in ISO certified facilities in North America
- G3000 metallurgy - superior automotive casting material
- Validated design and performance characteristics through extensive dynamometer testing
- All rotors are balanced with CNC programmed, precision milled slots
- Significantly reduces harmonic resonance issues
- Maintains a clean pad surface
- Expels debris away from wheel
- Salt-spray tested per ISO-9227 in excess of the 240 hours requirement
- Proven cross-drilled design optimizes thermal efficiency, heat dissipation and strength while improving wet braking
- Magni coating barrier applied that maintains superior corrosion resistance
- Ensures quick and easy bed-in that resists galling
- Made in the USA
These High Performance (HP) Street 5.0 Pads offer more stopping power and improved resistance to brake fade. This combination makes them more responsive and durable than most factory pads without braking your bank account. Additionally, these brake pads are formulated to produce and release extremely low levels of dust in normal street driving conditions while also running quieter than similar counterparts.
Brake Pad Features and Benefits:
- Increases stopping power
- Resistant to brake fade
- More responsive and durable
- Extremely quiet
- Ultra-low dust creation
- Stable friction output
- Cost conscious
- Made in the USA
Tech Tip: Hawk Performance burnishes its brake pads as a final step in the factory, but all brake pads have to be bedded-in with the new rotors that they will be used with. Properly bedding-in new brake pads results in a transfer film being generated at the pad and rotor interface to maximize brake performance.
Hawk Performance specializes in producing the most durable, reliable brake products that are able to improve the stopping power on your Ford vehicle, both early and late models. By upgrading your Ford's brakes with Hawk Performance products, you will give your early or late model car, truck or SUV greater stopping power, minimal brake dust development and a reduction in brake noise.
Order this Pair of Hawk Performance HKC4280.478B Talon Rear Brake Rotors with an HPS-5.0 Brake Pad Kit for your 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 or 2018 Focus ST today from CJ Pony Parts.