JBA Shorty Exhaust Headers Stainless Steel 5.4/ 5.8L Mustang GT500 2007-2014
- Stainless Steel Construction
- Non Restrictive Airflow
- Improves Throttle Response
- Increases Horsepower
JBA Stainless Steel Shorty Exhaust Headers for 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013 and 2014 GT500 Mustangs with a 5.4L or 5.8L Engine.
Stock headers can warp and leak over time, which is why the JBA Stainless Steel Shorty Exhaust Headers 1695S are a durable upgrade for your 2007-2014 GT500 Mustang. Unlock the full potential of your 5.4L or 5.8L engine with the mandrel-bent stainless steel headers. JBA engineered the proprietary Firecone collectors with extra thick collector domes. Each tube is reinforced with 3/8" thick machined flanges and oversized exhaust ports.
Features and Benefits:
- Mandrel-bent stainless steel primary tubes
- Best flow, durability, improved throttle response
- Proprietary JBA Firecone collector
- Race proven technology for maximum hp/tq gains
- Factory style emission connections
- Extra thick collector domes
- 3/8 thick machined flanges
- Resists warping, prevents leaks
- Oversized exhaust ports
- Increased flow, accommodates cylinder head porting
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning
This item is 50-state legal (CARB E.O. Number D-57-33)
Intermediate skill is required for this installation.