JBA Shorty Headers 1-5/8" Titanium Ceramic Mustang 3.7L 2011-2017
- Improved Flow
- Simple Installation
- Thick Steel Construction
- Durable Ceramic Coating
JBA Titanium Ceramic 1-5/8" Shorty Headers for 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 and 2017 3.7L Mustangs.
Like all stock engines, the 3.7L V6 has some room to grow. For performance that would put a V8 to shame, you'll need the right parts! These Steel Shorty Headers from JBA are precision-formed for maximum flow and a great sound.
Features and Benefits:
- 3/8" Thick Machined Flanges To Resist Warping
- Proprietary JBA Firecone collector for maximum HP/TQ gains
- Mandrel-bent primary tubes
- Stainless Steel construction
- Extra thick collector domes to avoid distortion
- Titanium Ceramic Coating
- 1 5/8” Primaries into 2.5" Collectors
Shorty headers are one of the best performance upgrades available for any application. JBA shorty headers are significantly less restrictive than the stock manifolds on a vehicle and dramatically increase the power and efficiency of an engine.
JBA's original shorty design is an innovation of the old long tube header. The new shorty designs yield high performance gains that hot rodders and enthusiasts look for. With durable stainless steel construction that can survive the abuse of racing, towing, and daily driving, these headers can take a beating.
This Kit Includes:
- (1) Driver’s Side Header Assembly
- (1) Passenger’s Side Header Assembly
- All Necessary Gaskets and Hardware
- 2011-2017 V6 Mustangs
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning
This item is 50-state legal (CARB E.O. Number D-57-36)
Advanced skill is required for this installation.