JLT Performance Intake Kit Super Big Air Black Textured With Red Oiled Filter Mustang GT500 2010-2014
- Direct Fit Upgrade
- Improved Performance
- Molded In MAF Sensor
- Red Oiled Filter
JLT Performance Black Textured Super Big Air Intake Kit With Red Oiled Filter for 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013 and 2014 GT500 Mustangs.
Looking for more out of your Shelby? The right intake will support other mods, getting you to your power goals! This Super Big Air Intake Kit (CAISP-GT500-10) from JLT is one such upgrade, with a low-restriction design to improve airflow.
Features and Benefits:
- Molded In MAF Housing Looks Great And Improves Airflow
- Head Shield Blocks Engine Heat At Idle And Low Speed
- Detailed Instructions and Simple Design
- Durable Plastic Construction
All new and thick, roto molded plastic tubes. A full 5.5" at the throttle body to mate up with the huge KB twin 75mm throttle body and 6" at the filter. It also has a new larger heat shield with two mounting points and a weather strip that seals to the hood. With a huge 6” opening on the tube JLT needed a huge filter so they got with S&B and gave them some measurements.
The tapered flange design and Powerstack filtered ends of their filters and ended up with a monster 6x9” filter, that’s a full 8.25” across at the base and 5.5” at the top. All filters have a molded in screen to keep air flow nice and smooth across the MAF. Finish it off with a silicone coupler and stainless clamps. No metal tubing here! Made in the USA.
- JLT Intake Tube with Black Textured finish
- Silicone Coupler
- Silicone Reducer
- 6x9 S&B Powerstack Air Filter
- ABS Heat Shield
- HD Clamps & all needed hardware
- To help protect and prolong the life of your new air filter, please consider choosing from our selection of compatible JLT Performance Pre-Filters - See P/N: JLTFPF5-V.
- For a replacement 6x9” Dry or Oiled Air Filter, please see P/N: JLTF9-V.
Please Note: Recommended for 800rwhp and Higher, custom dyno tuning is required with this kit.
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning
Note: This item is not CARB (California Air Resource Board) exempt and is not legal for sale or use in the state of California.