Lokar Intake System 63 Chevy Fuelie For Cathedral Port Cylinder Heads LS3 Engine
- Billet Aluminum Fuel Rails
- For Cathedral Port Cyl. Heads
- Cast Finish Two-Piece Manifold
- Made in the USA
Lokar 63 Chevy Fuelie Intake System for LS3 Engines with Cathedral Port Cylinder Heads.
Lokar's 63 Chevy Fuelie Intake System (GMLS3016) blends modern performance with the look of the GM second gen. mechanical fuel injection system in 63-65 Corvettes. The system is designed for LS3 Engines with Cathedral Port Cylinder Heads. Central to the system is a cast aluminum, two-piece manifold (just like the original). Meanwhile, billet aluminum fuel rails, gaskets and mounting hardware round off the system.
Features and Benefits:
- Uses Stock GM 92mm/Four Bolt Mount Throttle Body (Not Included)
- Uses Stock, Short LS3/EV6 42lb Per Hour Fuel Injectors (Not Included)
- Works with Stock and Several Aftermarket ECUs
- Includes Black Powder Coated Fuel Rails
- Adapter Plates for Cathedral Port Cylinder Heads
- All Mounting Hardware and Gaskets Included
- Shipped Partially Assembled and Requires Disassembly for Installation
The system uses GM LS3 OEM fuel injectors and a GM four-bolt, 92mm, drive-by-wire throttle body (not included). The system will work with GM and Holley Terminator X (or equivalent) ECUs and harnesses that support both drive-by-wire and speed density tuning, along with EV6 fuel injector connections. CJ's also carries other manifold kits that are available to work with rectangular LS cylinder heads.
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning