Lokar's 63 Chevy Fuelie Intake System (GMLS3016) blends modern performance with the look of the GM second gen. mechanical fuel injection system in 63-65 Corvettes. The system is designed for LS3 Engines with Cathedral Port Cylinder Heads. Central to the system is a cast aluminum, two-piece manifold (just like the original). Meanwhile, billet aluminum fuel rails, gaskets and mounting hardware round off the system.
Features and Benefits:
- Uses Stock GM 92mm/Four Bolt Mount Throttle Body (Not Included)
- Uses Stock, Short LS3/EV6 42lb Per Hour Fuel Injectors (Not Included)
- Works with Stock and Several Aftermarket ECUs
- Includes Black Powder Coated Fuel Rails
- Adapter Plates for Cathedral Port Cylinder Heads
- All Mounting Hardware and Gaskets Included
- Shipped Partially Assembled and Requires Disassembly for Installation
The system uses GM LS3 OEM fuel injectors and a GM four-bolt, 92mm, drive-by-wire throttle body (not included). The system will work with GM and Holley Terminator X (or equivalent) ECUs and harnesses that support both drive-by-wire and speed density tuning, along with EV6 fuel injector connections. CJ's also carries other manifold kits that are available to work with rectangular LS cylinder heads.