Lokar Intake System 63 Chevy Fuelie For Rectangular Port Cylinder Heads LS3 Engine
- Billet Aluminum Fuel Rails
- For Rectangular Port Cyl Heads
- Cast Finish Two-Piece Manifold
- Made in the USA
Lokar 63 Chevy Fuelie Intake System for LS3 Engines with Rectangular Port Cylinder Heads.
Designed for your LS3 Engine with Rectangular Port Cylinder Heads, Lokar's 63 Chevy Fuelie Intake System (GMLS3008) provides the look of GM’s second generation mechanical fuel injection system in 63 - 65 Corvettes. However, this Intake System was developed with modern, innovative technology to achieve the ultimate in performance. Central to the system is a cast aluminum, two-piece manifold (just like the original). Meanwhile, billet aluminum fuel rails, gaskets and mounting hardware round off the system.
Features and Benefits:
- Uses Stock GM 92mm/Four Bolt Mount Throttle Body (Not Included)
- Uses Stock, Short LS3/EV6 42lb Per Hour Fuel Injectors (Not Included)
- Works with Stock and Several Aftermarket ECUs
- Includes Black Powder Coated Fuel Rails
- Compatible with LS3 Rectangular Port Cylinder Heads
- All Mounting Hardware and Gaskets Included
The system uses GM LS3 OEM fuel injectors and a GM four-bolt, 92mm, drive-by-wire throttle body (not included). The system will work with GM and Holley Terminator X (or equivalent) ECUs and harnesses that support both drive-by-wire and speed density tuning, along with EV6 fuel injector connections. CJ's also carries other Lokar manifold kits that are available to work with Cathedral Port LS cylinder heads.
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning