Long Tube Headers Axle-Back Exhaust System With 4" Black Tips Stainless Steel GT 2011-2014 / Boss 302 2012-2013 / GT500 2011-2012
- Proudly Made in the USA!
- Deep Sound with No Drone
- Durable Titan Finish
- Install Instructions Included
Long Tube Headers Stainless Steel Axle-Back Exhaust System with 4" Black Tips for all 2011, 2012, 2013, and 2014 GT Mustangs, 2012-2013 Boss 302 Mustangs, and 2011-2012 GT500 Mustangs.
Do you own a 2011-2014 Ford Mustang with a GT Engine, a 2012-2013 Ford Mustang Boss 302, or a 2011-2012 Ford Mustang Shelby GT500 that needs an update to its exhaust system? Perhaps your exhaust system does not make that booming sound you crave to hear when you are behind the wheel, or maybe it is not efficient as it could be. If any of these are true, you should consider purchasing a Long Tube Headers Stainless Steel Axle-Back Exhaust System with 4" Black Tips (FDAB00002B) from CJ Pony Parts!
Features and Benefits:
- Custom Designed Mufflers for Superior Sound Quality
- Deep Aggressive Sound with No Drone
- Titan Finish for Added Durability
- 304 Stainless Steel Construction
- Developed for Best Balance of Low End and Top End Power
- 2.75" Diameter Mandrel-Bent Tubing
- Precision Designed for Perfect Fitment
- 4" Slash Cut Black Exhaust Tips
- Manufactured in the USA
This Stainless Steel Axle-Back Exhaust System (FDAB00002B) by Long Tube Headers comes with built-in 4” black tips for an upgraded look for your 2011-2014 Mustang GT, 2012-2013 Mustang Boss 203, or 2011-2012 Shelby GT500. This product is designed to ensure it achieves its end goal of drone-free cruising with an aggressive sound by utilizing the latest in CCM and CAD technologies. As with all other Long Tube Header products, this axle-back exhaust system (FDAB00002B) is completed with an exclusive Titan finish which strengthens the metal and all welding for a sturdy, long-lasting product.
- 1 Driver Side (LH) Muffler Assembly
- 1 Passenger Side (RH) Muffler Assembly
- Installation Instructions
- 2011-2014 Mustang GT Coupes and Convertibles
- 2012-2013 Mustang Boss 302 Coupes
- 2011-2012 Mustang Shelby GT500 Coupes and Convertibles
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning
Novice skill is required for this installation.