For improved steering response and weight savings on your Fox Body, consider these Front Control Arms (MMFCA-10) from Maximum Motorsports. These arms are constructed from 1.25 DOM Steel Tubing that is configured in a A-Arm design, this will provide greater rigidity than the standard V control arms.
Features and Benefits:
- Fits 1994-2004 Mustangs
- Constructed from 1.25” DOM Steel Tubing
- Reduces Unsprung Weight
- Improves Steering Response
- Controls Dynamic Alignment Better
- Increases Tire Clearance
- Proudly Manufactured in the USA!
- Black Powder Coated Finish
- Forward-Offset Lower Control Arms (.75” Forward with Stock K-Member and 1.5” forward with Maximum Motorsports K-Member)
- Includes Urethane Bushings
- Sold as a Pair
- Low Friction Ball Joint
- Gussets are Placed in Critical Areas
Assembled with OEM low-friction ball joints and reinforced urethane bushings, these arms will improve steering response. This forward-offset geometry version moves the ball joint forward 3/4 of an inch. With the Maximum Motorsports K-Member installed, the front wheels will move forward 1-1/2 inches. The Maximum Motorsports Front Lower Control Arms are proudly manufactured in the USA!
This Kit Includes:
Driver Side Forward-Offset Lower Control Arm (1)
Passenger Side Forward-Offset Lower Control Arm (1)
Urethane Lower Control Arm Bushings (8)
Pair of Short Crush Sleeves (Silver) (2)
Pair of Long Crush Sleeves (Gold) (2)
Grease Packets (2)
Pair of Lock Nuts (2)
- Stock 1996-2004 Mustang K-Members
- Most aftermarket K-Members for the 1994-2004 Mustang
- 1994-2004 Maximum Motorsports K-Member
ATTENTION: Due to increased demand for this hand built product, this part may take up to eight weeks for shipment.