These Maximum Motorsports Front Lower Control Arms (MMFCA-7) improve handling and reduce unsprung weight on your 1994-2004 Mustang! Tubular construction with low friction ball joints and urethane bushings provides responsive cornering performance.
Features and Benefits:
- Constructed from 1.25” DOM Steel Tubing
- Reduces Unsprung Weight
- Improves Steering Response
- Controls Dynamic Alignment Better
- Increases Tire Clearance
- Proudly Manufactured in the USA!
- Black Powder Coated Finish
- Non-Offset Lower Control Arms (No Change in Tire Location)
- Includes Urethane Bushings
- Sold as a Pair
- Low Friction Ball Joint
- Gussets are Placed in Critical Areas
The Maximum Motorsports Front Lower Control Arms are constructed from 1.25 DOM Steel Tubing that is configured in a A-Arm design, this will provide greater rigidity than the standard V control arms. Maximum Motorsports gussets the critical areas preventing fracturing. Maximum Motorsports assembles the control arms with OEM low-friction ball joints. The Front Lower Control Arms will improve steering response and enjoy better control of dynamic alignment through less deflection with Urethane pivot bushings. The Non-Offset Front Lower Control Arms will keep the front wheels in the factory location. The Maximum Motorsports Front Lower Control Arms are proudly manufactured in the USA!
This Kit Includes:
- Driver Side Non-Offset Lower Control Arm (1)
- Passenger Side Non-Offset Lower Control Arm (1)
- Urethane Lower Control Arm Bushings (8)
- Pair of Short Crush Sleeves (Silver) (2)
- Pair of Long Crush Sleeves (Gold) (2)
- Grease Packets (2)
- Pair of Lock Nuts (2)
- Stock 1996-2004 Mustang K-Members
- Most aftermarket K-Members for the 1994-2004 Mustang
- 1994-2004 Maximum Motorsports K-member
ATTENTION: Due to increased demand for this hand-built product, this part may take up to eight weeks for shipment.