The Maximum Motorsports Sport Series Control Arms (MMRLCA-105) improve handling performance for your 1999-2004 Mustang! For daily driven They will improve traction and handling on Mustangs with up to 400HP, with only a minimal change in ride quality.
Features and Benefits:
- 400HP Rating (Over 400HP Purchase LCA11)
- Inside Edge is CNC-Machined to Prevent Damage to Bushings
- Proudly Manufactured in the USA!
- Constructed from 2” Round Steel Tube
- Black Powder Coated Finish
- Includes Urethane Bushings
- Improves Traction and Greatly Reduces Wheel Hop
- Eliminates Excessive Deflection
- Unique 3-Piece Urethane Bushing Design
- Spring Perch Fits Stock and Aftermarket Style Springs
- Rear Sway Bar Mount in Factory Location
These arms will reduce deflection allowed by stock soft rubber bushings and flexible stamped steel control arms. Maximum Motorsports has a unique 3-piece bushing at each end, for increased articulation and reduced deflection. Wheel hop will be negated as well. The Rear Control Arms include spring perches that accept factory and aftermarket springs, along with a Sway Bar Mounting Bracket.
Please Note: The Maximum Motorsports Rear Lower Control Arms will NOT fit 1999-2004 Cobra Mustangs due to their IRS (independent Rear Suspension).
This Kit Includes:
Driver Side Rear Lower Control Arm (1)
Passenger Side Rear Lower Control Arm (1)
Set of Urethane Outer Control Arm Bushings (8)
Set of Urethane Inner Control Arm Bushings (4)
Set of Steel Crush Tubes (4)
Set of Nylock Nuts (4)
Vehicle Fitment: 1999-2004 Mustangs with a Solid Rear Axle
ATTENTION: Due to increased demand for this hand-built product, this part may take up to eight weeks for shipment.