The Maximum Motorsports Steering Shaft Assembly (MMST-14) reduces steering play and eliminates deflection in 1994-2004 Mustangs with a Power Steering Rack. Your stock steering column features rag joints which were average when new, but grow loose and sloppy with age.
Features and Benefits:
- Improves Steering Response
- Eliminates Deflection allowed by Stock Rag Joint
- Reduces Play at the Steering Wheel
- Stays Secure Due to No Set Screws to Loosen
- Telescoping Length (Accommodates different Steering Rack Position)
- Proudly Manufactured in the USA!
- Simple Installation
- U-Joints are Welded to the Shaft (No Set Screws)
- Attaches to Steering Rack with a Pinch Bolt Clamp (Just Like OEM)
- Pair of Race Quality Needle Bearing U-Joints
The Steering Shaft Assembly is constructed from a high-quality DD Shaft and race quality needle bearing U-joints. Maximum Motorsports welds the U-Joints in place to eliminate set screws, so they won’t come loose over time. The Steering Shaft Assembly is telescoping, which will accommodate for different steering rack positions. This Steering Shaft Assembly attaches to the Steering Rack with a pinch style bolt clamp. The Maximum Motorsports Steering Shaft Assembly is proudly manufactured in the USA!
- 1994-2004 Mustangs with Power Steering Rack
ATTENTION: Due to increased demand for this hand built product, this part may take up to eight weeks for shipment.