Setting your Focus apart from the rest is a challenge. Gain some performance while you do it! This Mishimoto (MMINT-FOST-13GD) Gold Front Mount Intercooler upgrades style and adds horsepower.
Features and Benefits:
- Direct fit for the 2013-2018 Ford Focus ST
- 4.3" thick intercooler design optimized for maximum flow
- No modification to front bumper and retains stock fog lights
- Maximum cooling efficiency with minimal pressure drop
- Provision for both US and Euro MAP sensor
- Max power gains of 5HP and 7 feet per pounds of torque
- Drops intercooler outlet temperatures by 34°F
- Increases core size by 128% and fin surface area by 32%
This aftermarket intercooler drops outlet temperature by 34 degrees through a core that is 128% bigger than stock with a 32% increase in external fin surface area. On the performance side of the coin, this intercooler boosts our horsepower by 5HP while adding 7 feet per pounds of torque to your Focus ST. All the hardware required to complete your installation is likewise included.
This Kit Includes:
- Mishimoto Intercooler
- Mounting Hardware
- Weight: 30 lbs.
- Powder Coated Gold
- Outlet: 2.5”
- Inlet: 2.5”
- Core Size: 26.1” x 4.3” x 8.3”
- Overall Width: 7.25”
- Overall Height: 8.3”
- Overall Length: 35.7”
- Bar-and-Plate Construction
Please Note: Due to space constraints, this intercooler will not fit with the active splitters, but the factory shrouding beneath the front grill can stay to keep constant airflow directed at the core. This item is not CARB (California Air Resource Board) exempt and is not legal for sale or use in the state of California.
Tech Tip: *22 in-lbs (2.5N*M) recommended for all worm-gear clamps. These clamps have an operating range of 18-27 in-lbs 2-3N*M. Do not exceed the maximum torque rating of 27 in-lbs (3N*M).