Mishimoto Front Mount Intercooler Silver Focus ST 2013-2018
- Tap To View 3D Model
- Maximum Airflow
- 32% More Surface Area
- Increased Efficiency
Mishimoto Silver Front Mount Intercooler for 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 and 2018 Focus STs.
A new intercooler for your 2013-2018 Focus ST is a great way to boost performance while also adding a nice-looking aftermarket accessory. So if you’re on the hunt for a new one, pick up this Mishimoto Silver Front Mount Intercooler.
Features and Benefits:
- Direct Fit for 2013-2018 Ford Focus ST
- 4.3" Thick Intercooler Design Optimized for Maximum Flow
- No Modification to Front Bumper Needed for Installation
- Retains Stock Fog Lights
- Optimal Core Design for Maximum Cooling Efficiency with Minimal Pressure Drop
- Provision for Both US and Euro MAP Sensor
- Great-Looking Performance Intercooler Upgrade
- Increases Air Flow Efficiency
- Drops Outlet Temperatures by 34°F through Core That’s 128% Bigger Than Stock
- 32% More External Fin Surface Area
- Increases of +5HP and 7 lbs. x ft. Torque Over Baseline
This Mishimoto (MMINT-FOST-13SL) Silver Front Mount Intercooler is a great way to improve air flow efficiency, resulting in an increase in horsepower and torque! This intercooler is a direct fit for your Focus ST, and you won’t need to make any modifications to your front bumper to install it. It features an optimal core design for maximum cooling efficiency with minimal pressure drop.
Please Note: Due to space constraints, this intercooler will not fit with the active splitters, but the factory shrouding beneath the front grill can stay to keep constant airflow directed at the core.
This Kit Includes:
- Mishimoto Intercooler
- Mounting Hardware
- Weight: 30 lbs.
- Powder Coated Silver
- Outlet: 2.5"
- Inlet: 2.5"
- Core Size: 26.1" x 4.3" x 8.3"
- Overall Width: 7.25"
- Overall Height: 8.3"
- Overall Length: 35.7"
- Bar-and-Plate Construction
Tech Tip: 22 in-lbs (2.5N*M) recommended for all worm-gear clamps. These clamps have an operating range of 18-27 in-lbs 2-3N*M. Do not exceed the maximum torque rating of 27 in-lbs (3N*M).
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning
This item is 50-state legal (CARB E.O. Number D-759-6)