Old Air Products Hurricane Complete Air Conditioning System Electric Operated Driver Side Compressor F-100 1973-1979
- Engine Specific Application
- Includes Hardware and Wiring
- Electronic Rotary Switch
- Driver Side Compressor
Old Air Products Electrically Operated Hurricane Complete A/C System for 1973, 1974, 1975, 1976, 1977, 1978 and 1979 F-100s with Driver Side Compressor and with non A/C Cab without Aux Fuel Tank.
Easily operate your air conditioning fan, defrost setting, and heater with an installation-ready Old Air Products Electrically Operated Hurricane Complete A/C System. This complete system includes a custom condenser assembly and replacement driver side compressor for 1973-1979 F-100 with non-A/C Cab without Aux Fuel Tank. The hoses and wiring pass neatly through and behind your engine compartment. An all-new electronic slide control will fit into your original dash opening.
Features and Benefits:
- Custom Block-Off Mounting Plate
- Installs in Factory Location
- Engine-Specific Application
- Electronic Rotary Switch Operation
The custom condenser assembly includes mounting brackets, receiver/drier, and pre-formed aluminum lines to pass neatly through the core support. A supplied air conditioning hose kit may be pre-crimped or universal depending on the engine application for your vehicle.
- Hurricane Heat Cool and Defrost Unit
- Firewall Mounting Plates
- Electronic Slide Control
- Wire Harness
- Adapters for Factory Louvers
- Duct Hose
- Electronic Bypass Heater Valve
- Custom Condenser Assemble (for Driver Side Mounted compressor)
- Pressure Safety Switch
- Compressor Mounting Bracket
- A/C Hose kit
- Misc. Hardware
*This unit is designed to fit truck cabs that did not have factory air conditioning.
- On 289/302 engines, will fit passenger side lower radiator hose connection (P/Ns: CAP7479E1 and CAP7479E2).
- The compressor will mount on the driver's side of the engine.
- This product is non-returnable.
- 1973-1979 Ford F-100
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning