Power Window Kit Without Switches Front Door/ Rear Quarter Windows Mustang 1971-1973
- Does All 4 Windows
- Converts To Power Windows
- Without Switches
- For 1971-1973 Mustangs
Front Door and Rear Quarter Power Window Kit without Switches for all 1971, 1972 and 1973 Mustangs.
Add the luxury of power windows to your classic Mustang! This Power Window Conversion Kit comes with new power window regulators featuring AC Delco motors for the front door windows and roll-up rear quarter windows in your 1971-1973 Mustang coupe, convertible or fastback. However, this kit does not come with switches or wiring, giving you the option to choose your own custom switches and wiring setup.
Features and Benefits:
- Power Window Convenience
- For Front And Quarter Windows
- Quality Construction
- USA Made
These regulators are USA-made from 1018 cold roll steel with bronze Oilite thrust bearings at all the pivot points and treated gear plates for longer teeth life. The new power window regulators are designed to bolt directly into the original mounting holes with little to no modifications and will use the original glass channels. Each window regulator is equipped with a new AC Delco OEM motor, ensuring the highest of quality and performance every time you hit the switch.
This Kit Includes:
- New Power Regulators (4)
- New AC Delco Power Window Motors (4)
- Motor Plugs (4)
- Wiring Terminals (8)
- Does not include switches or a wiring harness.
- Not for use on Mustangs with factory power windows.
- The power regulators for the rear quarter windows are only for 1971-1973 Mustangs that were originally equipped with roll-up windows.
- The included AC Delco motors are reverse polarity and will require reverse polarity switches.
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning
Intermediate skill is required for this installation.