Proforged Anti-Roll Ball Joint Kit Front Lower 1994-2004
- 1994-2004 Ball Joint Kit
- Fits Front Lower Roll Bar
- Improves Handling
- Does Both Sides
Proforged Front Lower Anti-Roll Ball Joint Kit for all 1994, 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003 and 2004 Mustangs.
If you’re got a lowered 1994-2004 Mustang and want to dramatically improve its handling, then it’s time to pick up this Proforged Front Lower Anti-Roll Ball Joint Kit that’s now available at CJ Pony Parts!
Features & Benefits:
- Built with Longer Ball Stud to Achieve Optimal Roll Center for Lowered Vehicles
- Dramatically Improves Handling
- Forged SAE4140 Chromoly Steel Studs Enclosed in Forged SAE1045 Housings
- Heat-Treated for Strength and Durability
- Every Fit Surface CNC-Machined for Precise Fit and Finish
- Sealed with Specially Designed Ring-Retained, Accordion-Style CR-Rubber Boots for Ultimate Durability
- Fits All 1994-2004 Mustangs
This Proforged (101-10432) Front Lower Anti-Roll Ball Joint Kit comes with two front lower anti-roll ball joints that are built with a longer ball stud to achieve your Mustang’s optimal roll center, which will dramatically improve its handling! Forged SAE4140 chromoly steel studs are enclosed in forged SAE1045 housings and heat-treated for extra strength and durability, and every fit surface is CNC-machined for a precise fit and finish. This kit will work on any 1994-2004 Mustang.
This Kit Includes:
- Two (2) Front Lower Anti-Roll Ball Joints (Driver and Passenger Side)
- Two (2) Optional Spring Inserts
- Two (2) Ball Joint Retaining Nuts
- Two (2) Grease Fittings
Tech Tip: This kit comes with spring inserts. You can use the optional spring inserts to maintain your current ride height - otherwise, this kit will lower your vehicle approximately 1/2".
Order a Proforged (101-10432) Front Lower Anti-Roll Ball Joint Kit for your 1994, 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003 or 2004 Mustang from CJ Pony Parts today!
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning