Proforged Tie Rod End Rear Outer For Factory Independent Rear Suspension Cobra 1999-2004
- For Cobra IRS
- Outer Tie Rod Ends
- Forged Steel Housings
- Sold Individually
Proforged Rear Outer Tie Rod End for 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003 and 2004 Cobra Mustangs with Factory Independent Rear Suspension.
Looking for a new rear outer tie rod end to help with excessive play in your 1999-2004 Cobra Mustang’s steering? Then be sure to pick up this Proforged Rear Outer Tie Rod End that’s now available at CJ Pony Parts!
Features & Benefits:
- Improved Design, Laboratory Testing and Proven in the Real World
- Offers Increased Longevity and Durability in Even the Most Demanding of Conditions
- Manufacturer Meticulously Checks for Material Hardness, Pullout Strength, Roundness and Overall Fitment Tolerances to Provide You with Best Product and Best Fit
- SAE1045 Forged Steel Housing
- Ball Stud Forged from Ultra-Strong SAE4140 Chromoly Steel
- Ring-Retained, Accordion-Style CR-Rubber Boot
- CNC-Milled Precision Fit Surfaces
- Fits Driver or Passenger Side of All 1999-2004 SVT Mustang Cobras Equipped with the Factory Independent Rear Suspension
- Sold Individually: One Per Side Required
This Proforged (104-10965) Rear Outer Tie Rod End features an improved design and offers increased longevity and durability in even the most demanding of conditions. It has an SAE1045 forged steel housing and a ball stud forged from ultra-strong SAE4140 chromoly steel. This rear outer tie rod is sold individually and your Mustang will need one on each side.
- (1) Rear Outer IRS Tie Rod End
- (1) Retaining Nut
- (1) Cotter Pin
Order a Proforged (104-10965) Rear Outer Tie Rod End for your 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003 or 2004 Cobra Mustang with Factory Independent Rear Suspension from CJ Pony Parts today!