Pypes Performance Exhaust Cat-Back Exhaust System Violator With 3" Black Tips Mustang LX 1986-1993/ GT/ Cobra 1994-1997/ Cobra 1993
- Direct-Fit Upgrade
- Mandrel-Bent Piping
- Stainless Steel
- Black Tips
Pypes Performance Exhaust 2-1/2" Stainless Steel Violator Cat-Back Exhaust System with 3" Black Tips for 1986, 1987, 1988, 1989, 1990, 1991, 1992, and 1993 LX Mustangs, 1994, 1995, 1996, and 1997 GT and Cobra Mustangs, and 1993 Cobra Mustangs.
Swap out your stock exhaust for the 2-1/2" Violator Cat-Back Exhaust System (SFM16VB) from Pypes Performance. Thanks to mandrel-bent 16-gauge 409 stainless steel, the free-flowing Violator is your not-so-secret weapon for better horsepower and torque. Making the direct-fit upgrade even better is a pair of stealthy 3” powder coated Black Phantom Series Tips to visually enhance your 1986-1993 LX Mustang, 1994-1997 GT or Cobra Mustang, or 1993 Cobra Mustang.
Features and Benefits:
- OE-Style, Direct-Fit Upgrade
- Premium 409 Stainless Steel
- 2.5” 16-Gauge Mandrel-Bent Piping
- Pair of Violator Mufflers
- Welded-on Exhaust Hangers
- Aggressive Exhaust Sound
- Ball and Socket Connection
- Stealthy 3” Black Powder Coated Phantom Series Tips
- Slip-Fit Style Tailpipes
- Improved Exhaust Flow
- Increases Horsepower and Torque Output
- Anti-Corrosion Stainless Steel
- Includes Hangers and Necessary Hardware
- Quick and Simple Installation
The muscle car sound accompanies added power for the perfect blend of exhaust performance. The 409 Stainless Steel Cat-Back Exhaust features corresponding Violator mufflers with internal tubing and louvers that serve as sound baffles for the ultimate muscle car exhaust note.
- 1986-1993 LX 5.0L Mustangs
- 1993 Cobra Mustangs
- 1994-1997 GT and Cobra Mustangs
Tech Tip: This Cat-Back system may also fit 1987-1993 GT Mustangs; however, you MUST modify the rear bumper or use a 1993 Cobra rear bumper for proper exhaust clearance.
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning
Novice skill is required for this installation.