Rear Cobra Style Calipers Powder Coated Red Pair Mustang 1994-2004
- Improved Braking Performance
- OEM On SN95 Cobra
- Direct Fit Upgrade
- Red Powder Coat Finish
Pair of Red Powder Coated Cobra Style Rear Calipers for 1994, 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, and 2004 Mustangs.
Upgrading the brake system on your Mustang? One OEM source sticks out: the SN95 Cobra! Cobra brakes are a popular upgrade for other SN95 owners, because of their improved performance and easy installation. These Rear Cobra Brake Calipers might be just what you were looking for!
Features and Benefits:
- High-heat powder coated
- Pressure tested and thoroughly inspected for quality and safety
- Includes all new bleeder screws, hardware & pins
- High temperature EPDM rubber for extended life
- Silicone lubrication provides smoother operation
These calipers are a direct fit and add stopping power to your pony. These calipers bolt directly in place of the stock calipers, and look and perform great behind any wheel.
The caliper and bracket are remanufactured in America and treated to a high-temperature red powder-coating. All new premium boots and seals are used, along with high-temperature silicone lubricant on the caliper pins for long life.
- These rear calipers are a direct fit replacement for 94-04 Mustang Cobra.
- These rear calipers work for 94-04 GT and V6 retaining the GT/V6 rotor and axle flange bracket.
- If using these calipers to upgrade a GT/V6 to 11.65" Cobra rotors, you will need the Cobra specific axle flange bracket. This bracket is available new in kit # M2300M, or you will have to source them used individually.
- Fits 1994-2004 Mustang
- Fits Cobra, GT, and V6 models
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning