Stock calipers just not cutting it? Want a simple bolt-on replacement option? For your SN95, consider these Cobra-style front calipers. They bolt directly in place of your originals, and their large two-piston design will outperform standard units. Plus, they make room for Cobra rotors, which together make a significant difference.
Features and Benefits:
- High-heat powder coated
- Pressure tested and thoroughly inspected for quality and safety
- Includes all new bleeder screws, hardware & pins
- High temperature EPDM rubber for extended life
- Silicone lubrication provides smoother operation
These calipers are a direct fit and add stopping power to your Mustang. These calipers bolt directly in place of the stock calipers, and look great behind any wheel. The caliper and bracket are remanufactured in America and treated to a high-temperature red powder-coating. All new premium boots and seals are used, along with high-temperature silicone lubricant on the caliper pins for long life.
- Fits 1994-2004 Mustang
- Fits Cobra, GT, and V6 models
- Front calipers are a direct fit replacement for 94-04 Mustang Cobra models. Be sure to use the appropriate banjo bolt for your hose and caliper.
- When using these calipers on a 94-04 GT or V6, you will need Cobra specific brake hoses and Cobra specific 13" front rotors.
- Requires use of 17” wheels.